A curriculum vitae (or CV) provides comprehensive description of your academic and professional achievements. It is often used while applying to graduate school and also for teaching or research position.
What to include?
- Contact information: Name, address, email and mobile number
- Education: School, degree, passing year & percentage of marks
- Research Experience: Past or present projects
- Teaching Experience: Roles as lectures or teaching assistant or course development etc.
- Publications: All journal articles or manuscripts
- Conference papers/Invites talks/presentations
- Professional memebership
3 best practices
- Generally a CV is 2-4 page in length.
- Make it easy to read.
- Use topical headings according to their order.